Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


For Ben~

Some of the reasons we love Daddy soooo much:

you worry about us and want to take care of us

you work very hard so we don't have to work so hard

you think our weirdness is unique and special

you sing and dance for us sometimes

you are unbelievably good looking

you let us have big parties even though you don't like them very much

you tell us you love us a lot

you change dirty diapers and give baths

you are passionate about what you love

you know more about Alabama football than anyone else we know

you like to spend time with us

you give us lots of grace when our difficult personalites come through

you watch movies you don't like

you do art projects for us

you care about what's important to us

you help us grow closer to the Lord

you just love us really, really well...

It's a priviledge to have you as a husband and dad! We're so sorry you're not with us today. We love you and hope you have a great Father's Day!!

4 comments:

Shonna said...

And I love how Ben loves y'all too...even if you are "wierd" and "difficult" sometimes:)

Happy Father's Day Ben!

Julie said...

Too sweet!! I'm sure you made Ben's day with that post!!

Unknown said...

AW!

Lori, I really have been meaning to come look at your blog to see pictures of Jack and of your new house! I'm still on dialup, so I have to try to sneak a peek at work.

I hope things are still going great! Your garden looks AMAZING!

The Wilson's said...

Happy Father's day to Ben. What a wonderful wife and child you are blessed with!!! It is evident in this post that they are just as blessed!!