Monday, June 29, 2009

Just Some I Love...

Yes, another great day at the beach. Shonna already has a great post about this that you can see if you visit the Reeves family, but I just had a few favorite pictures that I wanted to share. The Huckabaa and Clark families joined us too and it was a really great day!








Also, a belated Happy Birthday to Joel! We had so much fun at your pirate birthday party!!


7 comments:

mandy said...

so much fun! We are headed to the beach soon! Loved the picture of Jack in the sand. I bet that was fun to clean up. Ella use to eat the sand, glad we are out of that stage!

Shonna said...

You did get some good pics...send me the one you took of me and C when you get a chance, please.

Joel's party looks like fun...I like the pirate theme!!

Julie said...

I love the pic of Jack with the sand from his head to this toes!! ;) Too cute!

I hope to make it to the next trip for sure! :) Glad that y'all were able to have a nice time together with all the kiddos.

Lynn Castleberry said...

I will definitely take you up on that invite! I love Dawson Clark's big smile. He is a sweet little boy. Kaylee is a little poser too, huh? Wonder is Brooke taught her those moves?! :)

The Wilson's said...

Sweet pictures of everyone!! Jack is so cute all covered in sand.

Kelly said...

How fun!! Ya'll are so lucky to have Destin so close! It is personally "a lil' piece of heaven" to me. I just LOVE it! That first pic of Jack is so precious. I saw your comment on my blog. Girl, Anna Reese is wearing this mama out! It is SOOO much fun though :) Hope to see ya'll soon!! We'll be in Andalusia the third weekend of July. Hope we can come by and visit for a bit. I need to see the new house too! okay, this is a novel. Have a great 4th!

Carrie said...

Yeah, hate I missed it AGAIN. But plan on the beach when I'm off. Blue Lake can wait. I'm ready for the waves and sand, and I'm also ready for a night or two. Just waiting on y'all...