Friday, June 5, 2009

John Parker, Caroline, and Jack's Big Splash!

At least that's what Jack had been calling it for a week b/c we are watching "Mickey's Big Splash" many, many times a day lately. So, Julie, Shonna, and I headed to Navarre with our little blessings on Tuesday for a fun day! Jack and I almost missed out and we would have been so bummed b/c we had such a blast! I'm just going to give the highlights and let Julie post more pictures (mainly b/c she takes better pictures and also b/c my camera battery died before JP woke up:)

Here are a few of the kids enjoying some sun and fun! Don't you love this? The pretty ruffles and beautiful bow - so feminine, but perfectly comfortable with that gun in her hand! Daddy, aren't you proud?!



So, Jack and Caroline are playing in the sand. Meanwhile, John Parker...
is sleeping!! This kid is ALL BOY and he had played and played in the water (J and C wouldn't go in to begin with) and he was give out, so he just took a little nap. Isn't he precious, though?


I'm sure there's a mother around somewhere??




Still knocked out!!


We really did have a great time. Sweet friends, beautiful weather, our fun babies - what can be better than that, right?

Julie, I can't wait for you to post b/c as adorable as JP is sleeping, we want to see some shots with his eyes open!!

We can't WAIT to go again!!! Every time anyone says swim or sun or sand or shovel, Jack says "I like the beach!!" He IS like his mother:) I think having such great friends with us helped a lot!!

8 comments:

Shonna said...

Caroline and I did have the BEST time with y'all and are ready to go again!! How's next week?!?!?! You did get some really cute pics of those three and I can't wait to see Julie's!

BTW, I am glad you did not include pics of these cute kids' mothers and she better do the same:)

Julie said...

Those pictures are WONDERFUL!! And, no, I don't take better pictures than you--the proof is there on your post. :)

We had a GREAT time too and can't wait to go back. The first thing JP asked me when he got up Wednesday a.m. was, "Mommy, are we going to the beach, play in the sand and get in the water?" Of course, I had to let him down gently. :) LOVE Y'ALL!

Lynn Castleberry said...

What fun! It is great you were able to do that with them. I know they had a ball. Can't wait to get to post my cruise pics!!

Tina K Rogers said...

fun fun fun!!!!!!!! i want to go next time!

Dave and Mandi said...

Oh wow! Those are some cute kids, and the water looks so gorgeous!! In the summer, the teachers from our school go to the beach every Friday. I love summertime!

Kelly said...

Those pics are so precious!!! It looked like a beautiful day :) Jack is such a surfer dude. We actually just got back from the beach too. Anna Reese's first time to be in the sand.. or the sand in her mouth.haha..

The Wilson's said...

Glad ya'll were able to get together and enjoy the beach!! Looks like it was the perfect day!

Karen said...

Wonderful pics! Looks like everyone had a great time. The kids are just too cute! The water is beautiful...(I'm jealous...I've been wanting to go the beach lately...weird, 'cause I'm a mountain girl.)