
Jack tried out several different positions to see what he liked best. First, he lined up on offense...

Then he played running back for a few plays and got several first downs....

But he decided to throw the touchdown and just played quaterback for one down...

The ball even said "Roll Tide!" and played the fight song. It was a great game and I loved watching it. Of course, as much as we love Alabama football, we still have time for Thomas!


Jack would go get his Thomas ball every now and then to make sure he didn't feel left out:)
By the way, I think Jack got this cute hat from Madison for his birthday. Thanks, Madison! We really like it!
4 comments:
What fun father/son time!! We got to see them for few minutes this afternoon...not long enough though:)
I LOVE the last picture!! He looks like Dennis the Menace. He is so cute. I think I like his hair long. Love you all!
HOw cute
Love that hat!! :) Sweet times between daddy and son!!
Post a Comment