I LOVE TO LIVE IN JACK'S WORLD! I really like reading all these fun facts about Jack. I have never heard him say "It's my" but probably will as E is getting older! :) (Prob. not playing today...trying to help my little one feel better...)
loved it...M reminded me of Baby Girl. She refused to say her own name forever. She referred to herself as "Me". About the same time, we got a dog, her name is Mimi and we kept it so that Baby Girl could say her name :D
First of all...THANK YOU SOOOOMUCH for the blog award! Made my day!!! :) Am working on the post for it...seems like I've had very limited free time lately (except at 1, 2 & 3 in the a.m.!)
Second: am LMBO at the "almost weirdo" remark on my Post It Note Tuesday you left! So glad to know I'm not the only one using questionable nicknames and that Punk's not the only "breath holder" WEIRDO out there! ;) LOL!
I love the ABC's cute =) http://adriennetellsall.blogspot.com/2010/05/not-6-word-satuday.html
Thank you for stopping by my blog today .... I thought I would share this link with you because I care about the people who were killed and I found out one of them is a customer of mine we service his life raft on his leisure boat every year... I am sorry you took this the wrong way ...I work in Maritime Safety and I have close ties with many oil field employees.... We provide boats, services for the boats and life rasts to this industry. I am also an Oklahoma raised girl whos father made most of his living drilling for natural gas and I have watched my dad and many rig hands bury friends that were killed in rig accidents...my dad's 3 brother's still work for Chesapeke Energy on rigs! As I said in my disclaimer I don't hate the industry I hate irresponsibility in the industry the little people pay while fat cats lie and play! I am looking forward to checking out your blog... Sorry if I offended you but I love my beaches... I love the waves, the wind, and my son and I love marine life ...I spent over 45 hours last summer doing beach clean ups .. Just me talking but I totally agree that disagreeing makes life better at times!
I love it! So super cute! My youngest hates to be upside down and I've never met a kids before her that didn't like to be hung upside down, she freaks! Thanks for stopping by today! :)
Oh goodness, my daughter tells me "stop talking to me" all the time when she doesn't want to hear what I have to say about what she's doing that she shouldn't be doing!
21 comments:
I LOVE TO LIVE IN JACK'S WORLD! I really like reading all these fun facts about Jack. I have never heard him say "It's my" but probably will as E is getting older! :)
(Prob. not playing today...trying to help my little one feel better...)
Those are so cute! Love the x-ray vision for spotting water towers!!!
loved it...M reminded me of Baby Girl. She refused to say her own name forever. She referred to herself as "Me". About the same time, we got a dog, her name is Mimi and we kept it so that Baby Girl could say her name :D
oh how cute ABCs.. oh shrimps.. we both love it..
Haha I love your post it notes! You got a smart little boy!!
First of all...THANK YOU SOOOOMUCH for the blog award! Made my day!!! :) Am working on the post for it...seems like I've had very limited free time lately (except at 1, 2 & 3 in the a.m.!)
Second: am LMBO at the "almost weirdo" remark on my Post It Note Tuesday you left! So glad to know I'm not the only one using questionable nicknames and that Punk's not the only "breath holder" WEIRDO out there! ;) LOL!
I love the ABC's cute =)
http://adriennetellsall.blogspot.com/2010/05/not-6-word-satuday.html
Thank you for stopping by my blog today .... I thought I would share this link with you because I care about the people who were killed and I found out one of them is a customer of mine we service his life raft on his leisure boat every year... I am sorry you took this the wrong way ...I work in Maritime Safety and I have close ties with many oil field employees.... We provide boats, services for the boats and life rasts to this industry. I am also an Oklahoma raised girl whos father made most of his living drilling for natural gas and I have watched my dad and many rig hands bury friends that were killed in rig accidents...my dad's 3 brother's still work for Chesapeke Energy on rigs! As I said in my disclaimer I don't hate the industry I hate irresponsibility in the industry the little people pay while fat cats lie and play!
I am looking forward to checking out your blog... Sorry if I offended you but I love my beaches... I love the waves, the wind, and my son and I love marine life ...I spent over 45 hours last summer doing beach clean ups .. Just me talking but I totally agree that disagreeing makes life better at times!
--
* Adrienne*
I'm finally making a visit after you so kindly left me a comment last week.
What a cute way to do the Post-Its. I have a son named Jack too...love that name!
R is our favorite also, reading! It's one of our favorite times of the day! Have a great week Lori,
Sara
What a great ABC list! Your header photo is absolutely precious!
Thanks for the comment on my blog!
Happy Post-Its Day! :D
My goodness, this is just about the cutest PINT I've read. Wish I could hear him signing Lollipop.
awww these are so cute! great PINTs! and thanks for tip! I probably stop waiting for motivation. :)
What a sweet post, I really enjoyed reading it! Enjoy the rest of your week.
I love it! So super cute! My youngest hates to be upside down and I've never met a kids before her that didn't like to be hung upside down, she freaks! Thanks for stopping by today! :)
I love it! we were into Thomas FOREVER at our house too with my oldest! Oh, and the office? LOVE IT!!
Great idea for post its. I love them. Wow that's cool how he can name water towers.
I can't believe he likes shrimp so much - my kids won't even touch it.
Hope you have a great day♥
I love "you wanna talk about" That's adorable!
Love your ABCs! That is a great idea that I might just have to borrow someday.
And Thomas the Train .. ugh. I'm glad our dalliance with him was very short-lived. I found Thomas a little creepy to be honest.
Aw, how sweet! What a great way to capture memories of your child.
Hey! Congratulations! I wanted to let you know I've given you an award on my blog.
Oh goodness, my daughter tells me "stop talking to me" all the time when she doesn't want to hear what I have to say about what she's doing that she shouldn't be doing!
Love "You wanna talk about..."! Too cute!
Post a Comment