Going to quickly catch up on my Thankful posts:
9th - I'm thankful for TV on DVD and DVR. I'm going to put these two together. I love, love, love watching tv shows from first season to last on DVR and have quite the library these days. I have Gilmore Girls, The West Wing, Friends, Studio 60, Sports Night, Designing Women, Royal Pains, Everwood, The Office, Brothers and Sisters, Psych (only the first season which I didn't like), Ally McBeal, Coach, and Mad About You. I'm sure I'm leaving a few out but you get the point. I also love, love, love my DVR and honestly don't know how I lived without it for all those years:)
10th - I'm thankful for Operation Christmas Child and Samaritan's Purse. If you're not familiar with this, Samaritan's Purse is an organization founded by Franklin Graham. Each year at this time, people fill up thousands upon thousands of shoeboxes with Christmas gifts for children and they are delivered all over the world. Our church has been very involved in this ministry for years. Tonight is our "shoebox" night. Jack and I are headed to buy our supplies this afternoon and fill up a few boxes. Such a neat way to share the love of Christ with children in need!
2 comments:
Oh yes, I would not watch tv if it were not for DVR.
It is also great to see so many organizations that support families during the holidays.
LOL. I saw this after I posted about my DVR too... we are some DVR lovin fools. Maybe we should do a Charter/com-cast commercial! :)
Post a Comment