Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010 in Pictures

We had a really amazing Christmas season this year!! Instead of going thru it step by step, I'm just going to bombard you all with more Foreman Family Christmas pictures than you ever wanted to see! :)

Enjoying Daddy's new 3D TV:

Ben had to go back to work on the 22nd this year so he wasn't with us on Christmas Day. We always have our Christmas when he's home (the 19th this year) so it was a really relaxing fun day on the 25th. Here are a few pictures of Jack and I enjoying Christmas Day but missing Ben lots and lots!


Here are some pictures of Jack opening presents from Ben and I on our Christmas Eve (the 18th):

If you know my child, you know that when the hands are going, the excitement level is HIGH:





What Santa left:

Jack is the only child of two only children so you can imagine between us and grandparents and other family that Christmas for a three year old can get a little over the top. Santa only brings Jack three presents for that reason. This year, he had asked Santa for "Monster Truck Mater" and a Shrek game (this translates to a MobiGo). Ben and I asked Santa for a small trampoline to help Jack with his jumping to round out his three gifts. Jack also REALLY wanted "Stinky the Garbage Truck." He had found it in Target and I'm not exaggerating when I say that he drew a LARGE crowd every time he played with the display. Well, my parents had gotten Stinky so of course, Santa didn't bring him. When Jack got in there Christmas morning, he looked at all his loot and then very calmly said, "Hey, has anybody seen Stinky anywhere?" T.O.T.A.L.L.Y O.W.N.E.D M.E!! He did come around to his gifts eventually:

And then at lunch, he got Stinky at my parents house. It was a wonderful moment:

I know I look like I had been up all night in this picture. Well, that's because I had been up all night:

Here are some pictures of us with Ben's family Christmas night:


And some pictures of Jack and Ella opening presents from each other:


I got this cool "I caught Santa" photo from a great blog giveaway at Running Away: I'll Help You Pack. I made him a little too small but Jack liked it anyway. So Santa came:

And then there were no more presents:

Our Christmas was full of tons of joy, fun, family and food. But most of all, we were caught up in the wonder of Christmas - that the King of Kings would come to earth - would become one of us just so you and I could come to God. O, come let us adore Him!

6 comments:

Emily :) said...

That is such a cool trampoline! I want one!! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas.

Together We Save said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas!! I love the 3 gift idea!!

nuts said...

what a wonderful Christmas! children do love opening gifts from Santa!

Melody said...

What a great Christmas! So glad ya'll had a good one. Love the trampoline....great gift! Happy New Year!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

What a pretty pictures. Looks like Jack really enjoyed Christmas.

Happy New Year!

Jenners said...

Cute kid ... and fun photos. The trampoline is the best ... perfect for burning off energy in the cold months. And a 3D TV! How neat!