In honor of Valentine's Day, I'm hosting my first blog giveaway!! I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day. I don't like candy; I'm not a fan of flowers; I have more stuffed animals in my house currently than one family will ever need; and I don't wear a lot of jewelry. So, I decided to go another way. For those parents out there that don't have a babysitter for a night together next week, I'm giving away one of our BEST store bought babysitters....
V Tech Toy Story 3 - Buzz Lightyear Learn and Go
Jack LOVES this game and will play it FOREVER!! Plus, it's a great educational toy. And I mean, really, didn't my first giveaway just have to be Buzz:) So, if you have a child or a friend has a child or if you have a niece or nephew or if you just want to give it away to kid you like (or a kid you don't like to get them to leave you alone:), just leave me a comment below and tell me what your plans are for Valentine's Day. You can enter through midnight Wednesday night and I'll randomly pick a winner. Be sure and leave your email address where I can contact you if you win.
I'm going to go watch Jack play with his Buzz - have a great night!!!
18 comments:
Whhhhaaattt? Not a fan of candy? :) Cute giveaway, I'm a fan of all giveaways that have meaning behind them. I'm sure Jackson (my Godson) would love this. He loves ToyStory (esp, woody!)
For valentines day we will eat at home. I know, sounds sad. But, I have to work a.lot. that weekend, and the hubs is not a fan of waiting to eat out. I'll make something heart shaped for sure! :)
How fun!!!! I actually looked at this for Eli for Christmas, but got something else instead. I think my nephew would love it too.
As for Valentine's Day plans, um, I will be teaching 8 little girls how to dance to Good Ship Lollipop after I spend a good part of my day party hopping at the school. I had considered attempting a date this Sat. but Sarah and Eli both have birthday parties to go to. Oh well. I will probably just eat too much candy and Josh and I will order a movie. We are exciting like that. :)
Jakson has one of these and LOVES it-it really is great!! i'd love one to give to his little best friend-another Buzz fan.
So generous Lori! Love it!!
Jamey is going to be at work this year for Valentine's Day and I am sure Caroline and I will keep it pretty low-key. Maybe some pizza and a movie or some ice cream or chocolate chips cookies and a game or two of Candy Land:)
This is so cute, and you are right the little guy in my life would love this. For Valentines Day, I will be partying with my students by day and relaxing at home that night! I will be celebrating with gifts for Logan and Madison on the 13th.
What a great giveaway! My son would love this! He LOVES his Toy story toys and this would be perfect for him.
My husband and I will be celebrating on Sunday the 13th with our usual steak, potato, shrimp and bread dinner. It's been a traditional meal for us when we celebrate at home. I'm hoping to make a kid friendly dinner on Monday and having pink cupcakes for dessert. The kids will love it!
HOLLA!!!!!!!! You know both of my boys would go nuts for this. Now don't be jealous of my Valentine's plans, but I am taking both boys........to the dentist!!!
Oh my gosh, I just stopped by because of the sweet comment you left about my etsy shop and saw this Buzz giveaway! Oh my gosh, my little man would LOVE this! He loves anything buzz! The huzby and I usually stay in and cook a special dinner for Vday. The restaurants are too crowded and over priced that night! {And I'm with you, I don't care for candy or flowers!}
Oh see Candy is a problem and why I never have it in the house or I may eat it all.
V-Day no big plans we usually don't do the big deal thing. Rick may get me a card if I'm lucky ... lol.
The boys would love this!
This is a fabulous giveaway! Sure beats mine. Haha.
You know, we haven't really talked about Valentine's Day yet. Last year we went out to lunch together, and we may do that this year too, since one of ours will be in school. No matter what happens, we will enjoy being together.
And I'm not much on candy either.
Cute, I LOVE the candy, but not so much on the flowers. I'll probably spend my v-day like anyother ordinary day except maybe a few special gifts. My Husbands works late everyday so doing something is pretty much out of the question. Aiden Loves Toy Story to, we watch at least once a day.
oh, i would love to win this for broxton... his birthday is next week too! lol, thanks for an awesome giveaway!!!!
Cool idea! Buzz is always a hit in our household.
Valentine Plans usually include a great night out on the town: posh restraunt, coffee and dessert afterwards and then back home and....well, ya know. Ahem.
bowlofwedgies@yahoo.com
Cute idea! Why have I not already found one of these for JL? He loves Buzz and Woody:)
John and I are going to Dothan for the weekend to a marriage get-away. Family Life is putting on a get-away called The Art of Marriage, and I hope we gets lots of quiet time alone, nice restaurants, hot-tubs, and really really good ideas on marriage! Thanks for the cool give-away!
What am I going to do for V-day? Maybe have a baby?!?! Mmmmwahahahha! :)
This is seriously so cool! I"m definitely entering for um..well either the boy or the girl. They both are gungho for Buzz.
I'm so not a fan of Valentines Day either.
We don't have any plans. Not even sure if dh will be here.
Maybe we'd have gone to Ihop...with the kids! :)
No need to enter me in the giveaway ... I just needed to say that I can't get past the fact that you don't like candy!!!!
hi lori! just checking out your give aways! happy weekend and happy valentine's day!
Post a Comment