Jack gave plates of fruit to his teachers from church for Valentine's Day. Everyone got a different fruit. He gave the oranges to my friend Shonna (his Mission Friends teacher) because she's a BIG Auburn fan. You know how much Jack loves her if he's willing to give her ORANGE for Auburn, right?? :-) It was really interesting how certain he was about which teacher got which fruit. I'm not sure of his choosing methods for his other three church teachers but he knew what he wanted. I got this neat idea from Bethany at Make Along and I got the download for the stickers from the original source: Twig and Thistle. I thought they were a really cute idea. And just call us the healthiest Valentines ever - I mean, first water and now fruit... People are just going to LOVE us and anxiously await our gifts every year, right?? :D We did put a little candy in for the teachers - I mean, they do teach Jack... They need a little pick me up every now and then:)
The apples were for Mrs. Beverly ..."You're the Apple of my eye!"... (Jack's Sunday School teacher); Mrs. April ..."I love you Berry, Berry much!"... (Discipleship Training teacher); Mrs. Laura ..."We make the perfect Pear!"... (Preschooler Praise teacher); and Mrs. Shonna ..."Orange you glad you're my Valentine?"... (MF teacher). I feel so very blessed to have these wonderful women love on my child with the love of Christ every week! And Jack loves them too!
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
14 comments:
very cute idea!
Thoes are SO CUTE!!! What a great idea!!!
Okay this is the cutest thing ever!! You're so thoughtful (:
What a great and thoughtful idea! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, too!
What a fantastic idea! I will be using this next year.
Did you make those little stickers?
Quite the original idea. At least people will remember it.
Who needs high fructose junk anyway? I'm really not a candy fan...not completely opposed, but my kids apparently are prone to cavities...I felt like THE most horrible mother in the world when my oldest got his first cavity! Turns out it wasn't entirely my fault. But the dentist said "stop giving your kids candy." I somewhat glared at her and said "I DON'T!" ;(
Anyway...Happy, Healthy V-Day. :)
This is a great idea! I'm sure it is a nice break from all the candy they might get. And the stickers just make it perfect. I'll have to keep this in mind.
Love this idea! Will use for next year since I don't think I can pull together by Monday.
I love this idea! I can't wait till I have teachers to do valentines for (or kids for that matter, haha)
That was an awesome idea! I love how you tied it all together with colors and everything. If i got one of these, I'd be thrilled!
That was an awesome idea! I love how you tied it all together with colors and everything. If i got one of these, I'd be thrilled!
Those are super cute~ Happy Valentine's to you and your family!
Lori
Thanks for the comment love this weekend when I was having a blog frustration moment.. ok HOUR!! I finally just settled with some font changes and pre-designed backgrounds.. - In Blogger, select the Template Designer.. and I just played around.. Im happy with my new blog face (for now until I see someone else's and get ideas)..ha!
Im thinking of changing my URL though, and idea how to do that???
Lori
Thanks for the comment love this weekend when I was having a blog frustration moment.. ok HOUR!! I finally just settled with some font changes and pre-designed backgrounds.. - In Blogger, select the Template Designer.. and I just played around.. Im happy with my new blog face (for now until I see someone else's and get ideas)..ha!
Im thinking of changing my URL though, and idea how to do that???
Post a Comment