Thursday, November 24, 2011

ABCs of Thanks

Finding Joy | The ABC's of Thanks
A - Alabama athletics which gives our family many hours of enjoyment.  Roll Tide.

B - Ben, the guy who walks beside me.

C - cars that get my family where we need to go and the comfort they provide while doing it.

D - DVR for changing my life forever.

E - elephants, our favorite animal - especially Big Al.

F - friends cause I've got some of the very best.

G - grandparents who love my child unconditionally and provide the best free babysitting ever. 

H - home for being our sanctuary.

I - iced lattes for keeping me functional.

J - Jack, the coolest kid in the world.

K -  kids that make our lives better just by being in them.

L - Lord Jesus for giving me new and abundant life.

M - McDonalds for having a rocking dollar menu.

N - Nelson DeMille for writing fantastic books that I can read over and over.

O - Operation Christmas Child for helping us give to others in a really neat way.

P - pirates, especially Captain Jack Sparrow and all the entertainment and joy they give my son.

Q - quiet times to read a really great book.

R - restaurants for feeding my family.

S - Saturdays full of football, food, friends and fun.

T - TOMS shoes for keeping my feet happy.

U - unique personality traits, especially the 1000 I see in my child every day.

V - vacations, one of my favorite things.

W - words, especially cool ones.  I love words.

X - x-rays that show us things are NOT broken.

Y - you.  I'm thankful for my blogger friends.

Z - zero chores to do tomorrow.  I love a lazy day at home with the kid.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.  Psalm 100:4

4 comments:

Karen said...

Love this!

Heather said...

love your list! thanks for stopping by "squeezing it all in"!

Emily :) said...

I love this too, and I am thankful for you!

Unknown said...

Great job! These were really cute. New follower. Thanks for the comment on my blog.