Saturday, November 8, 2008

Gameday!!

Well, it's a big one today. Jack and I went out with our church delivering gift bags to invite people to revival today. Sharon went with us - we just love her and her sweet spirit!! Anyway, Jack told people God Bless You and Roll Tide. We're excited about the BIG GAME today. I'm putting some pics of Jack on here (especially for Daddy). He's wearing his AL tatoo that Papa Ben and Gramme got for us (thanks bunches). We're going to try REALLY hard to pull them through one more time!!
Don't DARE say we won't win or you get THIS LOOK!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

First of all, the Hardys want to send a ROLL TIDE ROLL your way!!

Secondly, I'M EXHAUSTED!!! After the game was over I felt like I had just finished running a sprint rather than a marathon. BUT, a WIN is a WIN, right!! At least we clinched the West Title and will more than likely play Florida in the SEC Championship game-which will be TOUGH! I would say that we need to get together to watch the upcoming games and let our boys cheer them on, but it will have to be watched here at the Hardy home because I am not leaving the house!! Call me a little superstitious, but I have watched every single UA game here at the house so far this year and we are still winning-can't change anything up! HAHAHA!!
Y'all can come over here!!!! :)

Love Jack's shirt. T.J.'s girlfriend, Sally, bought one just like it for Sawyer (except it's a onesie). AND, I love those cyrstal blue eyes of Jack's. Didn't realize they were sooo blue until you posted the "look" picture of him. (WHICH HE FAVORS YOU WITH THAT POSE!!!) :)

I am planning on making it to revival so save me a seat! :) Jeremy will be in ATL for the week.

The Clarks said...

Glad that one is over and we have another "W" on our side! We'll take it any way we can get it! ROLL TIDE!!!

Beth said...

Lori,
I love that picture in the header! That is soooo cute!!

And I loved the "my mommy is voting for Trig's mommy" t-shirt! Too bad she didn't win!!!!!!!!!

The Wilson's said...

He sports his Alabama gear with pride! You can tell he is a true fan! It is funny how little ones can act so grown up at times.

Heather said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! LOVED the game. I kinda like those close ones. It's just more exciting, however, Saturdays was almost toooo close. I'm w/ Julie.

Michelle said...

Those are some cute pictures of Jack. I can't say I liked his outfit, but I will admit, as much as it kills me, it would be nice to have at least an SEC team in the Nationals! I can't rightfully cheer Alabama on as an Auburn fan, but I haven't been wishing them a lose either :) Jack is really cute though, and that look on his face says he MEANS business, huh?! Too funny!!