Let me start with the disclosure that we are all Christians and don't believe in superstition, BUT we do have some "traditions" that we like to continue before all Bama games. So, I have on my undefeated shirt (2-0), Jack has on his undefeated scrubs (3-0), Jay and Carrie are both wearing shirts that are 1-0 (and yes, we are making Carrie wear a Bama shirt!) Jon (Jason's brother) is coming over b/c we are making him since he came for the LSU game. I am wearing my undefeated bracelet that is 11-0. By the way, that bracelet fell off my hand in the middle of the bookstore in Tuscaloosa at the Miss St. game. You should have seen Ben and I on our hands and knees looking for that thing while that store was FULL!! Ben found some lady standing on it and almost knocked her down to get it back! LOL We're going to Jay's to watch the game since they have never lost on his TV.
We are expecting you to be wearing your undefeated hat, Ben!! I think we're gameday ready and I hope the team is too!! Big day !! Can't wait!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
12 comments:
I know ya'll are excited the game! Enjoy it and we will see you tomorrow at church in our orange and blue...win or lose:)!!
Well, well. "Traditions" pulled through once again! Congrats to you! (And me I guess or my night would have been in the gutter!) Looking forward to tomorrow. . .
I like the picture!
The game din't go in our favor, but WAR EAGLE anyway:)
I'm here now!
ROLL TIDE ROLL MY BAMA FRIEND!!! Jeremy and I both stayed here at our house to watch the game so we wouldn't mess up our "tradition" that we started this year. Jeremy sat in his usual spot(the recliner), and I in the loveseat and John Parker sported his number 14 jersey while he napped the first half. Most of my family was up at the game having the most fun -while we pulled the Tide here at home. (Austin was so thrilled at The Walk of Champions because Terrance Cody high-fived him. Sarah got pics on her phone that I'll have to post on my blog). :) I'm ready to go back to the games next year! This is the first time EVER that I've not gone to a game in T-town. Oh, well.......anyway we need a perfect game for sure next Saturday @ 3:00.
We did't make it to church again this a.m. b/c John Parker had a cough and we thought it was best to keep him indoors....anyways Jeremy picked up the Mobile Press Register and they had great articles on the Iron Bowl V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!! What a great read!!!
Hey you now that I had my hat on and I am trying to figure out how I am going to wear it under my hardhat next week if I cant watch it live. Anyway abig roll tide from here in the gulf and I miss you both. Wish I was there so we could have celebrated together.
Well since you asked Ill tell you and im going to try and keep this G rated. I personally think its wrong for guys to have long or unkepmt hair. I know all the girls supposedly just "love it" but they will get over it. Now granted there can be exceptions to the rule....suck as if your child ever makes it to preform with the likes of Metallica or Skynyrd. Other wise long hair makes you look like a homo or hippie. Its like ear rings....OK for females wrong for guys.
Even though we lost;( Congrats on the win, BAMA played hard and deserved it!
ROLL TIDE ROLL to you Lori!!!! It was a wonderful game. I LOVED it!!!
Negative. This is why i keep my thoughts to myself and on my own blog. Personally I think the kid looks like your daddy.
Y'all are funny!!! WAR EAGLE inspite of it all!!!
The house is looking good...I know y'all will be so glad to get in and enjoy it!
A HUGE ROLL TIDE from one Alabama fan to another! Great game and I am looking for another one!
Take care!
DJ
Post a Comment