Friday, November 7, 2008

Party! Party! Party!

We had a Sunday School party at church tonight to meet and greet the couple that are providng the music for our revival starting on Sunday. It was a fun time for all. I didn't really get to meet and greet that much b/c Jack didn't want to get down and play a lot. He's not so big on crowds right now and is going through a really clingy stage right now. (I at one time thought that might be cute and sweet, but it's really no fun at all!!) Anyway, nobody was in the mood for pictures but I did get a few of him and Caroline that I thought I would put on here. Even when they're not in the mood, these two are cute enough to make my blog ANY DAY!!

I'm sharing this blog with you, Shonna!!

See, not giving mom even a second to take a decent picture!!
Are these not some expressions? We loved Caroline's cute outfit and then she's always got that precious face to go with it!! Always the best accessory!
Poor Caroline! This was after my "sweet" son pulled her hair while they were hugging! (Another stage we're going through!) She's still smiling, though!

3 comments:

Shonna said...

We had a good time visiting with everyone and Caroline was NOT ready to go...she kept telling me "play my church, play my church" all the way home!! See you Sunday:)

Julie said...

As Jeremy and I were heading back from town last night we saw A LOT of vehicles in the parking lot and was wondering what was going on. I told Jeremy I thought it was something to do with the upcoming revival services- And, I see that I was right.

I HOPE to make it to church on Sunday and a couple of revival services. Jeremy will be leaving for Atlanta on Sunday for a "work trip" and won't be back until Friday evening. Thus meaning, I'll be trying to manage the boys by myself....with the help of mama!! :) So thankful she lives about 300 yards from me! :) I'll see y'all there.

The Wilson's said...

They look so cute! I am sure they had a wonderful time together. It is always more fun to do things with a friend.