Parent's Night Out
Ben and I went to the Al v. Miss St. game this weekend and this time, we left Jack in the wonderful care of all the grandparents. We were able to go to the game with our friends, Ben and Bridgette, and they got ENGAGED!! It was really exciting and a special day for them. It was really COLD, but totally worth it b/c Bama won (11-0). Fun times and sometimes you just have to leave the baby at home! LOL
After the BIG moment. Aren't they sweet?!
IT WAS COLD!!!
4 comments:
Congrats to Ben and Bridgette!!!
Are y'all home from Texas??
I know it was refreshing to have some time to just the two of you! We need to do that sort of thing more often!! It was real hard for me when they were smaller but the older they get the easier it gets. I am glad ya'll had a good time, and congrats to Ben and Bridgette!
Daddy, Mother, and TJ said it was VERY cold. They spent the whole day tailgating with a propane heater!! CONGRATS to Ben and Bridgette. I emailed her today about the Holiday Festival and didn't know about their engagement, or else I would have sent my congratulations. ;-) HOW EXCITING FOR THE BOTH OF THEM! ROLL TIDE MY BAMA FRIEND!
Congratulations to Ben and Bridgette! Thanks for Hunter's Birthday wish Lori. Your photographer is wonderful...she's got a pretty cute subject, too!
Post a Comment