
Isn't that a thing of beauty?! My son looks at it and says "JUUUUULIO!!" By the way, I heard that D. Moore was going to make a print from the Auburn game this year, but he couldn't decide which of the MANY MANY Alabama touchdowns to use!! LOL (Sorry to all my Auburn fan friends, but I couldn't resist and this is for my husband and my husband will like that!!)
Anyway, Happy, Happy Birthday to Ben. My wonderful husband and Jack's amazing father!! We are so thankful to have you in our lives and we are forever grateful for all the sacrifices you make for our family! (Those hot good looks don't hurt a bit either!) We love you!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben!!! I will forgive you on the ugly comment about Auburn! I am glad ya'll had a little extra time with Ben and I hope he returns home safely. Merry Christmas!
hey thanks for the birthday shoutout i wish you could get the video to work but it is fine without it. We make cute babies dont we.
LOU,
I am so glad Ben is ok. I was a little concerned. . .I do miss him. I know Christmas is hard for you. I hope he can be home next year, though in different circumstances than his extended stay this time. Other than that, I feel like our holidays have been super special and blessed this year. It has been a good past week or so. Maybe next year at this time Jack will have a cousin to look at. . .I love you and am glad you are my sister. (AAAWWWW)
Happy Belated Birthday!! I love how you have changed your blog. Super cute! Didn't know he was sick but glad he's better. Where do you get the prints? That might be a tradition I can start myself! Jason would love it.
I think you're right about us blogging at the same time. I got your comment before I was through with that post; accidentally posted too soon. Anyway, thanks for the info. about the Bama print. But I do still have to say, WAR EAGLE! Through thick and thin!!
Lynn, we know the thin years... we've just recently been through several of them! Nobody understands a year like like you guys had better than Bama fans... they'll come back (and that's REALLY hard for me to say) but that's the way it goes, right? ROLL TIDE! LOL
Hey Lori! It was great to meet you the other night. Looks like Jack had a wonderful Christmas. Hope to see you again soon...I like your blog too!
Hey Lori! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas even though Ben wasn't at home. Ben and I have the same birthday, so I'll definitely have to tell him "Happy Birthday" even if it is late. Jack is precious. I love the pictures of him. Have a good New Years!
Christian
Happy Belated Birthday to Ben!
Post a Comment