
Jack on his new tractor (I know, the clothes are awful, but it was nap time, ya know?)

Jack and Uncle Tractor - For clarification b/c people have asked, the nickname arrived b/c Uncle Charles has a tractor that normally stays at my parent's house. We went from saying that it was Uncle's tractor to calling him Uncle Tractor, which of course is adorable. Not we say the tractor is Uncle Tractor's tractor! HA

Jack and Aunt Judy


Jack and Uncle Tractor - For clarification b/c people have asked, the nickname arrived b/c Uncle Charles has a tractor that normally stays at my parent's house. We went from saying that it was Uncle's tractor to calling him Uncle Tractor, which of course is adorable. Not we say the tractor is Uncle Tractor's tractor! HA

Jack and Aunt Judy

I didn't get a picture of Jack with Uncle Jay Jay and Aunt Dee Dee so I just put these two up. I took them and I like them!!
That night, we got to spend some time with our close friends Timmy and Tara and their BEAUTIFUL baby girl, Piper (aka Jack's girlfriend)! We got to exchange gifts with them. The kids did not care ANYTHING about them as they were clothes (Tara and I go nuts at Pottery Barn and Crewcuts!!), but the moms really liked them a lot!! Can't wait until we're in our house and can have you guys over more. We love you Bulger Family!!

Jack and Piper (Aren't they going to make such pretty babies one day - both of them with those blue eyes and everything!!)

Another great treat over the holidays was getting to see one of my favorite familys - the Chandlers!! Sunny and Kevin used to be such a huge part of my every day life (Sunny and I lived together in Mobile) and I take MUCH credit in furthering their relationship! HA However, they had the audacity to move all the way to Florence, AL and I never get to see them anymore, but I digress! We didn't get to see Katy and Aubry as they could not be pulled away from Nana and Papa Jim, but we did get to see Lydia! She, like all the Chandler children, acted PERFECTLY while they visited. My child, however, became possessed by some horribly awful child and did not act anywhere in the vicinity of perfect or even GOOD!! So sorry Chandler family!! I promise he's not always THAT BAD! HA Anyway, we love you guys and anytime you would like to move closer to us so that we can actually see you sometimes, that would be marvelous!! So glad you could come by!! Kevin, we're waiting on our CD (for those of you who don't know, Kevin is a very talented musician and his band, Hello August will be releasing their first CD in January so look for it!!)
Lydia and Jack
AND A LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA....
I just couldn't NOT post this though I should be embarassed by it!! Unfortunately for my son, I'm not --

Can you BELIEVE I let my child wear this?!
This is what I really wanted to share. He's reading a book to his friends!! Too cute for mommy not to share!





8 comments:
Those tractors look like so much fun for little ones. I am sure my girls would even like that. I think I remember Tara from a long time ago. She hasn't changed a bit. I like your new blog background~how appropriate!
Looks like yall had a big time at Christmas! Happy belated birthday to Ben. Our Christmas was great. Mom was really excited and she had a great time. That was all we really cared about. Tell all your family hello. I keep threatening to just leave one weekend and come down there, but we always seem to have something going on...Maybe one day I will call or something...anway Happy New Year!
Piper and Jack are too cute together. I LOVE the Alabama picture, and the Auburn humor. I guess we will get to see the awesome Tide play one more time YEAH!!!
Looks like loads of fun were had by all during the holidays!! John Parker drives his tractor ALL over the pasture. I stroll Sawyer beside him while he drives the tractor to my parents' home. HE LOVES IT!! Maybe he and Jack can drive to each other's house soon!! HA!
As for reading, he and Jack have that in common too! JP LOVES to read and has ever since he was itty-bitty! :) I've read to him since birth and it seems to have really sparked an interest with him. We read books upon books daily and nightly. He is at the point of reading them back to me-which I LOVE! It is a special time that Jeremy and I get to share with him and his curious mind.
Lydia looks a lot like Sunny. I always thought Katie favored the Chandler side and Aubrey favored the Garners. Did you coerce her into starting a blog? Hopefully so....
Now that I've written a book I'll sign off. :) Love ya!
P.S. Don't you just love the old train depot for pictures? It makes for the perfect picture area. GOOD PICS OF CARRIE AND JASON.
Hey, when you're at home any outfit goes! Madison has had on some doosies herself. Ha! Tammy is supposed to take us to the train depot to take pics. I think they are really good. LOL!
Lori, those are great Christmas pictures! Thanks for sharing your blog with me - I was so glad to hear from you! Jack is such a handsome little boy! Happy Holidays! Illy
Lori,
Jack is so cute. It doesn't matter what he wears...sometimes we all just need to get comfortable. Just wanted to let you know that I started a blog turman5.blogspot.com. Tammy Holt also started one holt4.blogspot.com See you! Kim Turman
Lori,
I love that first picture of Jack! Patsy does wonderful work! But then again a cute kid makes a great pic. Maybe I can figure out how to do the blogging thing. I 'll be posting Joey's progress next week after he has surgery. Talk to you soon! Tammy Holt
Post a Comment