Friday, December 12, 2008

No More Curls.... Well, Not Really

Well, we finally cut Jack's hair!! I wasn't going to do it for a whileyet, but we were really getting to look a little (or a lot) scruffy, so I thought a trim was finally in order. My great friend, Tara, cut it for us (sorry Tara that we didn't get you in a picture). This was good b/c Jack got to look at pictures of his "girlfriend" Piper to distract him from the fact that someone was cuting his hair. Truthfully, Jack likes his long hair almost as much as his mother does! I MAY have influenced this feeling just a little!! We only trimmed it an inch or so hoping that this will help it to grow THICKER!! Anyway, for those of you who told me it was too long, this isn't what you were looking for (it's still pretty long) but it's a start!!
With the help of pictures of Piper and some chicken McNuggets, Jack did pretty good!
Although, he wasn't always happy...
Just a "little" off the back please!
The finished product!! Man, that's one cute kid~LOL Thanks Tara!!

11 comments:

Heather said...

How handsome!!!

Shonna said...

You are right, he IS cute! I can tell you cut it, but he still looks like your "baby...good job Tara!!!

Julie said...

It looks good!! Tara did great job just cutting a "little" and not TOO much. He looks very happy in the last picture!

Dawn said...

I would imagine a first haircut brings about many feelings, feelings of the baby growing up! Exciting and sad at the same time. Cherish the moments, keep the memories close at heart. They are what will last a lifetime! He is handsome!
Dawn

Karen said...

At least you have lots of pictures to mark the happy(?)occasion. He is so cute and I, like AJ, think he looks a lot like your dad.
Did you save one of his curls?

The Wilson's said...

I think you made the right decision. You took enough off and gave him a fresh look! He looks like he still has some curls left! He will always be Moma's baby, don't worry about it!

Michelle said...

Awww, he is so handsome and looks like he did so good for you and Tara! Tara did a great job (she cut my hair while I was home and did fantastic!)

Beth said...

What a sweet little man with a sweet little haircut! It's precious!

Karen said...

Lol! Just do what mothers everywhere do. Put it in your jewelery box, cedar chest, or some other place of memory storage. Then when he is 25 or so ask yourself (or Jack will ask you) "why did I keep this?"

mandy said...

He is just precious. I finally created myself a blog. I figured it was time to stop stalking everybody's and make myself one and I can already see where it is going to be fun.

Lynn Castleberry said...

Long hair, short hair, bald; it doesn't matter! He is still adorable!!