


Jack would just walk off the steps like this and wait on someone to pick him up! Crazy, right? I'm thrilled he's not scared of the water, but we REALLY have to watch him now!!
Do you see any resemblance between these two beauties? They look just alike to me here!


Jack has become a shark!
Summer Fun!!



5 comments:
Thanks for asking us to join y'all at the pool! It was tons of fun and I think Caroline being able to see how fearless Jack is encouraged her to finally swim...YAY!!!
I had so much fun yesterday! Looking forward to more of it! Jack is fearless, and I hope he rubs off on his little cuz! BTW, I am jealous of the squash! My Daddy is slacking!
They are so cute and look like they are lovin' the water! I love Jack's shark towel! Tell Carrie hi and I hope she is feeling good! I have been wondering how she is doing.
It looks like Jack is doing pretty good with the water. Put some floaties on that boy and let him fly. Aiden jumped in his mimi's pool yesterday and scared me to death. He does not jump out far and he hit his butt on the side, and I just knew he was fixing to bust that head.
Looks like you all had so much fun!! Jack seems to be like Nikki's youngest, Eli. He would just puts floaties on and does backflips off the diving board!! He was doing this LAST year when he was 3!!
Post a Comment