Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is It Summer Yet?


With all the cold, Jennilee challenged all us bloggers to put a favorite summer image on our blogs. Here are mine (I have two): BEACH, BEACH, BEACH!!! My favorite thing about summer. I can't wait! Here's to swimsuits, sand, waves, buckets, shovels, flip flops, sunburns, sunglasses, sunscreen, and great friends having fun with us!! I feel warmer already!



5 comments:

Jenilee said...

I love, love your beach pictures! One of the best parts of summer is visiting some sand and sun! :) thanks for linking up!! :)

Heather said...

Makes me wish it was 90 degrees and want to go to the beach. I could do w/o the sand that stuff is neverending and gets EVERYWHERE LOL

Courtney said...

Cute photos. The beach is so much fun especially for little ones.

Shonna said...

So ready for those all day beach runs myself!!

Julie said...

You and me BOTH!!!!! I will GLADLY welcome in warmer weather. The snow was pretty, but I so prefer summer--always have, always will!