
The last time Karen saw Jack, he was three months old. I think she was pretty amazed at how much quieter the house is now. Jack cried a LOT on her last visit!!

Got to spend a little time with Carrie and Ella.

Jack and Karen (and Dave) read some books and drew some pictures together.
Jack enjoyed using Karen as a pillow too!

For those of you who know Jack well, you know this is our excited look!! Jack looked this way and I felt this way through the entire visit. We just think Karen is a really neat and fun person and we had so much fun catching up! Every time I am around her, I am thankful that God has given me such a wise and Godly friend to encourage me, teach me, and care about me!



1 comment:
awww...that was sweet. I had so much fun seeing everyone this weekend and you're right...I was amazed at how quiet Jack is now. I forgot he was there at times! :) Give him a hug for me. Love yall!
Post a Comment