I'm going to join the rest of the blogging gang and post some pictures of our fun in the snow. It takes a LOT to get the Foremans out of bed before 10 on a morning we don't have plans, but six inches of snow did it. Thankfully, Hannah Grace and Joel were already spending the week with us and my parents or I don't think Jack would've gotten out of bed anyway. The snow was not enough for him, but playing in the snow with Han and Joel did the trick:)
Jack had a love/hate relationship with the snow. He liked it until it started falling on him and getting him wet. But Hannah Grace and Joel had NOTHING BUT LOVE for the snow!! They would have stayed out there ALL DAY and we pretty much did. We would come inside just long enough to throw our clothes in the dryer and head back out again. It was such a fun day and I was thrilled that Ben was home with us for it.

I really thought the snow agreed well with the house:)







Joel carried snow around all day. I was amazed at how he could stand the cold!

Jack's friend is Dave. I really must write a post about Dave soon b/c he has become a very important part of our family!

Snowball fights!!
SNOW CONES!!!
I was so good at the snowball fights that Jack decided to join me and hit Daddy!
Three cutest kids in the world right here:)




2 comments:
Fun! Fun! Fun! I LOVE snow!! And you're right - the picture of the house looks great.
I can't get over how much snow ya'll got!! We didn't get a single flake :( Mobile-Yes..Daphne..no! Maybe next year, or the way the weather is around here, maybe next week! Ha!
Post a Comment