Jack goes through stages of things that he loves and enjoys. There are two big ones right now. One is going to the movies to watch 3D movies in his "magic glasses." In the last two weeks, we have seen "Legend of the Guardians" (and yes, my child is scared of Aunt Jemima, shadows on the wall, and the handy helpers on Mickey Mouse but scary, dark movies with iron face owls - he didn't bat an eye:) and "Alpha and Omega." Jack liked both of these movies a lot. I don't think he would have watched either of them at home, but put him in a theatre with a 3D movie and he doesn't move for two hours. He gets that quality from both his parents. You give us a kid who likes a good movie and we are happy parents!!

Another favorite is the Alabama Fight Song. He would probably like all the other fight songs too if we would teach them to him but since we would never do that, the Alabama song is his favorite! He's also recently become familiar (and maybe just a tad bit obsessed:) with all the SEC mascots and their names. I would be curious to know if anyone else knows ALL the SEC mascots by name?? Well, Jack does! And he says that "Big AL" the elephant is planning to beat "Cocky" the Gamecock this Saturday:) I'll leave you with a video of him singing the fight song. This isn't his best performance by a mile but it's been the best one I've been able to record so far. ROLL TIDE!
5 comments:
LOVE it ;). The sunglasses rock and love the fight song :)
Cute! Now, I wish my boys would sit silently for two hours! Alas...no go.
It is great to enjoy movies with your sweetie. He is just so adorable! Look at him perform! :) love it.
And he knows all the mascots! My dh would be rightly impressed!
Cutie!!! All AR can do is say Roll Tide, but we are striving for the AL fight song next year! Roll Tide!
P.S. I really enjoyed your last post. I'm always so interested in the techniques therapists use. One of my best friends, Sarah Beth, is a speech therapist and I drive her nuts with questions like "how do you break a kid from doing this? or how do you get them to pronounce this correctly." It is so neat to me! Glad Jack man is having some good break throughs. I know he makes ya'll so proud every day :)
He's so cute. My boys are the same way. Afraid of the tiniest little things, but would watch scary movies without a nightmare.
Post a Comment