This Mamma was WRONG!!! He rode everything he was tall enough for and begged to go again and again! There were some things he didn't get to ride b/c Ben and I had only gotten so many tickets and most of the rides he wanted to ride, he needed an adult to accompany him. He L-O-V-E-D the fair!! It was sooooo much fun to see how much he enjoyed it! I'll leave you with pictures of Jack, Leslie, Haylee, and Azland enjoying all the thrill rides!

This was our last ride of the night - we couldn't believe he wanted to ride it after all the cousins had gone, but he was fine by himself. I LOVE roller coasters too, but I'm telling you, when this thing took the turn, it looked like my three year old (who was laughing too hard to really hold on) was going to come flying onto the fair grounds!! Ben thought I was being ridiculous, but I made him stand in that spot where I projected Jack would come just in case:)

We still enjoy a good merry go round ride with CeCe!

Daddy and Jack; Katrina and Azland all enjoying the new double decker roller coaster! We spend a LOT of time on this ride... over... and over... and over.... you get the idea.






9 comments:
Those are some good shots and good memories. :)
My kids love the dragon coaster. It seems like every fair no matter where you go has one,lol.
Great pictures.
That looks like so much fun! Love the big smiles and happy faces. I used to like the rides but not so much anymore. =)
Look at those smiles! He absolutely loved it. So glad you all had a great time.
Madison loved the new ride, too!! Looks like he had a blast!
I Love these pictures!! Jack looked like he had a BLAST!! :)
looks like a really fun time =)
John Luke did the same thing! I just knew he wouldn't care anything about the fair {like usual}, but after he found some riding buddies, he came out of his shell and had a blast! They rode that same new roller coaster over & over too. I rode it a few times with him, and it really was fun!
These little sensory seeker guys....I really think that's why they love rollercoasters so much!!
Post a Comment