A lot of my blogger and facebook friends are writing something they are thankful for each day of November. I thought it was a neat idea, but I've just gotten around to starting so I'm going to write three things I'm thankful for today. I've set the goal to do this every day from here on out, but who are we kidding??? There will probably be several posts with mulitple days b/c that's just how I roll:) I've never blogged 27 straight days in a row, but we'll see... Stay positive - it could happen!
First - I'm very thankful for my relationship with Christ. I'll just start with the biggest and best of blessings so I can meditate on it the whole Thanksgiving season. God's gift of salvation through his son is my most precious blessing and one that I was completely desperate for. I had a need that nobody but Jesus could met and I am so very grateful for his grace and love and mercy!!
Second - I'm thankful for my Foreman boys - both of them!! Absolutely and without doubt my favorite people on earth!! And so good-looking too:)

Third - I'm thankful for "Sugar Rush" - our local coffee house and their non-fat iced lattes. They cost me $4.00 every morning but they are so, so, so worth it!! I even get one without ice on Saturday to save for Sunday mornings when they are closed! It just makes the day better:)

See how happy I am??? Happy and thankful:)
8 comments:
What a wonderful list to be thankful for! I'm thankful for you and your comments that make me smile! :)
P.S. Mario big in this house no games but I found the old shows on DVD's at Ross the boys LOVE them :)
What a great list!
Looking forward to what the rest of the month brings!!!!!
Beautiful list and I love the photos of your family.
That's a nice idea. Once when I was going through a bad patch, I started a gratitude journal where I had to write 5 things each night for which I was grateful. It was tough for a while, but I found myself actively looking for things to be thankful for throughout each day and it really turned my attitude around 180 degrees. From Christ to coffee and everything in between, you do have a lot to be thankful for!!! =)
that's what we called life!! happy to read post like this.. :)
great list and great idea too!
Happy Blogs are contagious and I'm glad to stop by yours & "catch" the happiness this morning! Being thankful is so important and I can't wait to see your other thankful posts this month!
Adorable pictures and your son is such a cutie. Thanks for stopping by, and by the way NaNee is Italian for gramma I called my gram that too. I was 38 when my daughter made me a gramma & I refused to be called gramma, so NaNee was easier to say anyway. ~hehe~ & it stuck. Following you. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment