Friday, February 11, 2011

Patsy Always Delivers

Those were Ben's words after seeing these pictures... "Patsy always delivers!" and he is so right! My fantastic and wonderful friend, Patsy Brown of Patsy Brown Photography a.k.a. A Thousand Words Photography took some pictures of us for our Christmas cards this year (as she does every year). They are FANTASTIC because she is so FANTASTIC and SUPER-TALENTED!!! Thanks Patsy, my sweet friend!



This one just captures Jack's personality so well :-)


He's faking that sweet and innocent something fierce here!







This is Jack's stimming behavior (or the most prominent one anyway). For some reason, I just love that she captured this - I can't really explain why??? I guess it's just such a huge part of who he is and what he does right now.


He looks so carefree here (which is NOT his personality most of the time) - Funny!


I always cherish our time with Patsy and I really cherish the memories she gives us!! Thanks again sister!

15 comments:

bethany said...

These turned out so cute!! I can totally understand why you love the stimming picture-it's just a part of them!

Karen said...

LOVE them all!! She is so awesome!

everythingismeowsome said...

those are great! she did a great job capturing all the parts of his personality!

Renda said...

Thank you so much for stopping by Oklahoma Olsons ! It's always nice to have new readers. Thanks about the hair cut. These pictures are SO GOOD ! Look forward to reading more !

sfloyd said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog post. I'm your newest follower!! Your son is super adorable!!

Mallorie said...

Hi!!! :-) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!! Your family is ADORABLE!

Joelle said...

thanks for the comment on SUYL! Very cute blog!

Tina K Rogers said...

first of all these pictures rock!!! second of all, i sooo love how you are a mother of jack and all that he is. so many parents would not be able to openly talk much less blog about their children in your situation. and third of all, i love reading about jack and his super cool self. needless to say i always look forward to you your updates. Have a happy valentines weekend!

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope the tips help.

These pictures are great! I'm a bit of a photog myself (hence my Lifestyle Photog page ;). Your friend IS very talented. I think it's so important to have someone capture your life's precious moments (and capture them well.)

Your boys are adorable. What a lovely family you are. :)

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Ha! I just realized I wrote "boys"...uh...nope...looks like you just have one. Oops! ;)

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Guess 3rd times the charm.
I'm following now. :)

Melanie said...

What great pictures! Your son is a cutie! As far as the Lipsmackers - they are a life saver in my house, especially with chapped lips this winter. My 4-year-old can now find one of my many tubes around the house and actually manages to get it on his lips. I love the root beer comment! Thanks for visiting my blog!

nuts said...

such a cutey. i love all the pics and the smiles!

Laura said...

Hi Lori! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, we are obnoxious Bama fans living in Louisiana. Our LSU friends give us a VERY hard time!! And just for kicks, you need to read my post about my friend Angie. She and her hubs are Auburn fans. Can you believe I let an Auburn fan in our "Rammer Jammer House" {what we call our house} AND let him wear his stinkin' Auburn shirt??

My husband's parents are from Cullman County. We usually make it to 2-3 home football games each season. We're pulling SO DANG HARD for #7 - Kenny Bell who will probably be taking Julio's place this season. Kenny lives right down the road from us!! So excited for him!!

ROLL TIDE!!!

ARK said...

AWESOME photos!