Well, it has worked out so well (for me - hasn't helped Bethany a bit:) that Bethany and her family over at Vermillion Rules are leaving soon for Disney Land so I have been able to steal all her REALLY COOL ideas about getting ready for at trip to Disney like this great Disneyland Countdown and these super cute Disney t-shirts. She also has some great ideas on how to do Disney on a budget over at her blog. Anyway, most of these ideas are totally stolen from her, but here are my versions of her ideas AND how we are spending our time getting ready for the big trip!
Disney World countdown:

I made Jack and Piper one of these and they have the cutest ideas on them. So far, we have picked out our 4 favorite rides and decided that we most want to see Mickey and Goofy. Tomorrow, we are going to practice our roller coaster scream:) One day, we get to wear Disney pajamas to bed and another day we get to eat Mickey Mouse pancakes - so FUN! Jack is LOVING this - the only problem is that he doesn't like only doing one per day!!
I made these t-shirts for Piper and Jack. I had to sew mine by hand (cause there would be NO reason for me to own a sewing machine since I wouldn't have a clue what to do with it:) but it was still pretty quick work. They may not last very long but they'll be cute for at least one day! :)


And we've (of course) changed our Write It plate to help us countdown the days!!
So, we are Mickey Mouse crazy right now!! We got our free Disney Maps in the mail the other day and Jack found a Mickey Mouse water tower - oh, excited just doesn't describe it!! I just don't know if Disney is ready for Jack B... :)
Also, my friend Karen from Reflective Reasonings guessed correctly (as I knew she would if nobody got it before her) that the book the blog is named after is "At Home in Mitford" by Jan Karon. Congrats Karen - I'll get your goodie in the mail next week!
10 comments:
You're going to have a great time!!! So excited for you!
sounds exciting!!! haha :D
lemme come with you!!! adopt me until you went to disney world!!! haha... XD
loves! have fun!♥
I am excited just reading this - and I'm not even going! Can't wait to read the Disney blog and see the pictures! Have a great time!
What creative and fun ideas! It seems like the lead-up might almost be as fun as the trip itself!
And I've not yet read the Mitford books but plan to check them out one day.
Yall are going to have so much fun!! I love those little t-shirts!
Gosh seems like everyone is heading south to Disney! Have a great time
Oh how fun Lori! Hope Jack man has a wonderful time!!!
Have a great time!
I am now addicted to the website for Disney ideas :) Why can't I come up with those kinds of ideas??????? Thanks for sharing and can't wait to hear about your trip!
How fun I love all the count down stuff! Have tons of fun!
LOVE the new header :)
Post a Comment