Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Daddy's Home!!

Well, Ben finally made it home. Of course, this is something that we go through every two weeks. Say goodbye..then welcome home...then goodbye.. and the cycle continues.... But it works for our family and we really enjoy our homecomings!! So, here are a few pics I took of Ben and Jack enjoying each other again. We are REALLY happy to have Daddy home!!








Daddy just knows how to have FUN!!


5 comments:

The Clarks said...

Jack looks so happy to have his Daddy home.

The Wilson's said...

I know that he has to miss him a lot, because Jason has been gone a week and it is making the girls sad. Anna told him tonight that he better come home before she forgets him. I thought how sad! All for the LOVE of hunting!

Shonna said...

Glad that Ben had another safe trip to work and back, and glad for you and Jack that he is H-O-M-E for two weeks!

Heather said...

Jack looks excited to have daddy home. He is a cute little rascal.

Julie said...

I know y'all are enjoying some daddy time!! Looks like Ben and Jeremy have the same idea in mind when it comes to playing with their little boys-letting them climb all over them while lying on the floor. ;)

I think you should post some pictures of your new home in progress. Every morning when we ride by JP says, "Oh, Mama, LOOK-BIG HOUSE". This past Monday he said, "Oh, Mama, that's John Parker's house"! I told him, "No, that is Jack's house". Maybe he understood.....HA! The house is looking GREAT! I can't wait to see the finished product inside and out!