By the way-- I saw the other day that Britney Spears tweeted that she had just bought some TOM shoes. That's two things you have in common with her now-- going barefoot in public and buying TOM shoes!! LOL!!! I bet you never thought that would happen, huh?
hey, he's definitely a cutie pie!!! looks like you figured out the bigger pics! congrats! i had to play with it for a while. you can resize your pics before downloading them to photobucket. also you can copy the html from photobucket then post it in new post on the edit html tab.... sooo much quicker.
11 comments:
Precious!~
Precious!
I like the one with his hands-- so cute!!
By the way-- I saw the other day that Britney Spears tweeted that she had just bought some TOM shoes. That's two things you have in common with her now-- going barefoot in public and buying TOM shoes!! LOL!!! I bet you never thought that would happen, huh?
Sweet boy!
Who *wouldn't* love that face?!?! What a cutie!
How CUTE! especially the one with the hands. BTW - you went barefoot in public?! Do tell...
hey, he's definitely a cutie pie!!! looks like you figured out the bigger pics! congrats! i had to play with it for a while. you can resize your pics before downloading them to photobucket. also you can copy the html from photobucket then post it in new post on the edit html tab.... sooo much quicker.
LOVE that beautiful face!!! Did you go to the same website that Tina used to make her pics bigger? Just curious. I want to try doing it myself. :)
I know that I L-O-V-E that face too...sunburn and all:) Can't wait until next time and I am waiting for you or Julie to get busy with that post!!!
How sweet, I love the hands too. He has some beautful blue eyes.
What a sweetie!!! I like your big pictures. You should share how to do it!
Post a Comment