Jack B and I decorated some Easter Eggs Saturday. We did it the "old school" way with colored dye and the egg wrappers - remember those?? What has been amazing to me is that Jack has played with these eggs nonstop! They are all cracked now and we'll have to make some more but he is having a blast with them!





We're doing all we can to get ready for Spring and Easter around here!!
5 comments:
It looks like Jack is having a great time with those Easter eggs. How fun!
Blessings,
Debbie
Cute pictures, it looks like he is having a wonderful time. I think I am going to do this with my nephew this coming weekend.
What fun! I love dying eggs we need to get that on our list of things to do for Easter. Have a great week!
Fun!! I haven't dyed eggs in years - I might need to do that this year. :)
Can't wait to dye our eggs and it is almost time for Resurrection Eggs too!! Didn't you get Jack B some of those last year????
Post a Comment