The Simple Woman's Daybook:
Outside my window... it looks like a very pretty day.
I am thinking... about lunch:)
I am thankful for... tv on dvd and wheat thins (and Diet Coke in the mornings after a night of tv on dvd and wheat thins)
From the learning rooms... Jack is learning about his letters today
From the kitchen... a new hanging light fixture, but sadly, no food
I am wearing... tennis shoes, brown pants, embroidered shirt (this ensemble is only slightly better looking than it sounds)
I am creating... a biopsychosocial assessment
I am going... to lunch soon
I am reading... Plantation: A Lowcountry Tale and The Mitford Bedside Companion and On Mission with God and The Lords of Discipline (I am a reader of books:)
I am hoping... for warmer weather and a relaxing week
I am hearing... the sounds of employment
Around the house... are many little cars and many little board books about cars
One of my favorite things... is a lazy day
A few plans for the rest of the week: church; a birthday party for a special little girl; saying goodbye to a sweet friend; and hopefully some lazy days!
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

Outside my window... it looks like a very pretty day.
I am thinking... about lunch:)
I am thankful for... tv on dvd and wheat thins (and Diet Coke in the mornings after a night of tv on dvd and wheat thins)
From the learning rooms... Jack is learning about his letters today
From the kitchen... a new hanging light fixture, but sadly, no food
I am wearing... tennis shoes, brown pants, embroidered shirt (this ensemble is only slightly better looking than it sounds)
I am creating... a biopsychosocial assessment
I am going... to lunch soon
I am reading... Plantation: A Lowcountry Tale and The Mitford Bedside Companion and On Mission with God and The Lords of Discipline (I am a reader of books:)
I am hoping... for warmer weather and a relaxing week
I am hearing... the sounds of employment
Around the house... are many little cars and many little board books about cars
One of my favorite things... is a lazy day
A few plans for the rest of the week: church; a birthday party for a special little girl; saying goodbye to a sweet friend; and hopefully some lazy days!
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

We are going to see this famous mouse again Saturday and somebody's excited!!
If you want a little more simplicity, go here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
I'm so glad I'm not the only one, Lori! That's awesome that you marathon tv shows! I am a big Law and Order SVU fan! I also love Criminal Minds alot and pretty much every other crime show. :D
And the diet coke and wheat thins are a weakness for me. :)
Post a Comment