Here are some pictures from our Easter Egg Hunt at church:
Jack enjoyed trying to break the pinata and the above picture was how he looked with some guidance. Unfortunately, the picture below shows how he looked before some help from his daddy:
Needless to say, we are a little unsure of his athletic ability at this point:) I told Ben, "I think you may need to get that kid on a golf course soon!"
I find my child so funny!! He just leisurely walked around during the egg hunt and found a grand total of THREE eggs - that's right - THREE!! And he was completely satisfied with that:)
And here are some pictures from Easter Sunday without me:( But my two men looked really handsome!
I hope that someone is crying rivers of sympathy for my child too. He only got SEVEN - yes, I said SEVEN - Easter baskets this year!! How will he ever know he's loved??? :-) While we are incredibly grateful for all the friends and family that love on our child, I was even more grateful to tell him about how much our Savior loves him this year!! We had a great time with our Resurrection Eggs this year and learning more about Easter. Jack loved them so much, we are actually still playing with them.
I'm thinking of making everyone put their Easter outfits back on next Sunday with me so I can get some more pictures. Be warned - you could see more similar to these:) I hope you all had a great celebration of Christ's resurrection this year!! I've enjoyed reading about everyone's Easter!






7 comments:
Sorry to hear you were sick on Easter. Your son is adorable!
Similar story here except it was my son who was sick. I hope you are much better now, what ever but that is going around is quick but nasty!
I love Jack's carrot outfit and his Easter duds too!
Lori,
I can relate! WE are definitely not in control! I think HE has to remind me more often than not! Hope you feel better soon!
I'm so sorry you were sick on Easter. :( Your guys did look great though. You should totally take pics next Sunday. :)
I think me and Jack could get along. I love that he was cool just walking around getting 3 eggs. Kate didn't get much more than that becasue she had to stop and eat the candy out of every.single.egg. Ha!
Hope you feel well now. Jack and Aiden would get along great. Aiden could have cared less.
Great photos. You should definately make everyone dress up again for more pictures. Sorry you were sick & hope you are feeling better.
I think your child is rather hilarious too! :) Happy Easter!
Post a Comment