Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday - Rules of the House



























20 comments:

Christi said...

I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! Clay says I always "throw him under the bus" on our blog but I am going to show him this. I know you are teasing Ben-- it's just so FUNNY!!!

jayayceeblog said...

Rules of the house are never followed by males -- sigh, my dogs are males, too!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Why is it so hard for men to close a freaking cabinet door? A dresser drawer too, for that matter!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Cleo said...

Hi Lori!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Wemmicks are characters from one of Max Lucado's children's stories. It's not a long story: actually have it on my blog. At top, on the right side of the page, there's a picture of a man holding a puppet and it says, "Wemmick Origination". Click on that and it will take you to the story.
I read your info. My mother is a Social Worker for the state of WV through their DHHR. She's done both APS & CPS. My hat off to you, Dear. My heroes are military men and women and human service workers (aka: social workers, policeman/women, teachers, etc.)
So "thank you" for all you do.
God's blessings to you!

P.S> Am sooooo with you about the laundry on the floor NEXT to the hamper!!! ARGH!!!!! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good looking is so true and your son is precious. Great post it notes. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Beth said...

What a cute idea! I love the post-it notes! I have the same 'laundry on the floor' problem! I guess we'll keep 'em anyway, huh?!!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

What a little cutie your little guy is. I used to have house rules like that,lol....I gave up. It's 3 of them against little me.

Thank you for stopping by

Jami said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting me. I was wondering where you were going with those rules, 'cause they never worked for me. But you are right: cute goes a long way!

Lee-Ann said...

LOL those are cute! If it works let me know, since I have some peeps I need to teach the rules to too! :) Thanks fo stopping by today.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh girl at least you have the positive attitude about it. I think I've lost it .. LOL

You've just described my everyday life, yup we're living the same world! haha

Love your post :) And the photos are just amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love your post it's, they're hilarious :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yep! I live in a house with 3 boys too, and SO relate to these! They are lucky they are cute!

Kim Turman said...

Blake once said...."Kim if the girls would pick up their stuff the house would stay clean...." He forgot he would have to keep his stuff picked up. I think he's the messiest (if that's a word) one.

Jenners said...

I hear you ... my rules never get followed either. I'm thinking of just breaking them myself and letting the house go to hell in a handbasket!

The Drama Mama said...

Wish those rules worked around here too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know my son isn't the only odd apple in the bunch!

Mandy Johnson said...

Mama and I are laughing! This is too cute and all the rules could apply at my house too, especially for the girls! Oh well what would we do if the house was always clean :)

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I love your post it list!
Very funny, and sweet!

Colette S said...

All of these apply to my home! lol So I need to post it up too!!!

And your header is just gorgeous!!

Susan Cook said...

Stopping by again to say thanks for following me - following your blog now too.

I hope you can get them to follow the rules - let me know because they don't follow them around here either - lol.

Have a nice day♥

nuts said...

oh my, maybe i should start posting our golden rules too..lol. its fun!