Monday, April 19, 2010

I Wish...


... I could transport this tree from my parents' yard to mine!

7 comments:

jayayceeblog said...

I don't blame you. That is an elegant tree and it would be nice to have something in your yard that reminds you of your parents. Many years ago when I was a young mother and moved into a new house, my dad started a cutting from his enormous, beautiful weeping willow tree and planted it in my front yard. It was doing great the last time I saw it. That was many houses and many states ago!

Emily :) said...

Sooo pretty! I want one too!

Kim said...

The blooming trees are beautiful this year! I feel like I am turning into my mom adoring the trees and flowers.

Laufa said...

Very pretty. We only have one tree in our yard...so I wish there were so many trees that could be transplanted.

The Drama Mama said...

I don't blame you either. I want to steal some of my neighbors trees and put them in my yard, too. It's beautiful.

~ Noelle said...

love the tree...
following you now...

Colette S said...

Oh they are lovely and I would have the same wish too :)