I also intended to do a few crafts I had tagged over at Make Along. I was going to post about all these things. But y'all, I don't know what I was thinking... It's National Signing Day. Yep, and Alabama is in the race for the #1 class again this year. I don't know what made me think I could get anything else done. It's a miracle I made it to work today!!
I was telling my husband about my plans and he said, "Stick with what you know, baby." Probably good advice... I'll keep you all updated on Bama football and you all keep posting your adorable cupcakes, crafts, and other art:) I do so love to "pretend" I'm going to try it out.
Well, a five star who's brother plays for Bama has comitted to Auburn, but he hasn't signed his letter of intent yet... It's madness, I tell you! Gotta go check twitter.... :)
7 comments:
It's okay to have good intentions! I love to look at all the fun crafts everyone else does! I just wish I could be that crafty~ I did find one to do with John Luke for his class for Valentine's Day. We got all the 'stuff' so 1st step is done. Now to just actually get a minute to DO it!
:)
You should see my "someday" folder... there are a million cute crafty/bake/decorate ideas in there I'm sure I will NEVER get to.
My girlfriend teases me all the time... "Just wait till you have kids, you wont have time for ANY of this anymore!" LOL.
i really love cute cupcakes!!!
it makes me jump for excitement!!!♥
I love you Lori! Groundhog day cupcakes?? Oh my, the pressure. I am already totally stressed out about Valentine's Day and making the shoeboxes my kids are supposed to send to school. I think I will take Ben's advice and stick to what I know. Store bought cards!!!
I think you are a legal stalker for Bama.
So cute cupcakes, but I completely understand the intention behind the "pretending".
LOL You make me giggle. I hope you passed the madness and have started on those yummy cupcakes!
These are hilarious! I have to show my kids!
Post a Comment