Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Making a Comeback

I've been gone a while from my blog. I've just spent the last hour catching up on all my friends blogs. We're in Vacation Bible School this week and it was nice to sit and read about all your lives for an hour and just rest. I love VBS and Jack loves VBS this year (can I get a "Hallelujah!"?), but we are both exhausted and it's only Day 2. I didn't hear a peep out of him in the last hour either, but isn't that a sign of a really fun time? Mom needs an hour of NO noise and child is too tired to fight it? :)

Anyway, I've missed my blog and telling you all every detail of our lives:) Honestly, it's been a tough few months. There have been lots of difficulties going on and some hard decisions made, but what has been really difficult has been my response to things. I just haven't responded in a normal "Lori" fashion. I don't know if that's good or bad, but it has certainly felt bad. Having said all that, I think I'm making a comeback. A come back to myself... and I'm definitely making a come back to the blog. I know you're all thrilled:)

I guess that's another thing that VBS is good for - blogging. It's been a few weeks but no matter how bad I've been feeling, there is nothing that could keep me from posting pictures of Jack surrounded by pandas, monkeys, snow leopards, red pandas and big birds. And there is definitely nothing that could keep me from posting pictures of him SINGING WITH OTHER CHILDREN (again, a "Hallelujah" please?). Oh yes, it's all coming.... soon..... :) It's good to be back!

4 comments:

Emily :) said...

Glad you're back!! I've missed you!

everythingismeowsome said...

I've missed you too! And I'm hoping that this stressful season in your life is very short!
(and major props to Jack for singing with other children!!!!)

Tina K Rogers said...

i almost facebooked you lastnight to say i'm missing your "lori" postings! I hate to hear things have been crazy for you lately. I hope that everything works out for you and days start looking better! Looking forward to a blue lake outing when days begin to settle down!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Sorry to hear that Lori. I will be praying for you and your family. Madison is loving VBS. Thanks for all your hard work. If you or Shonna get any pics of my angel, please share. I am in the back with the toddlers so I don't get to see her do anything this year, which is hard for me. :)