Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pictures for Daddy

Well, I told Ben that I would let him know what we did on our Saturday while he is at work, so here are a few goofy pics from our day at home...




First, we watched "Hot Dog Dig Dog" (what my child calls the Hot Dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) about 100 times on YouTube and here we are waving goodbye to the clubhouse as it disappears. How Sad!!














Then, we acted a little silly and TRIED to take a nap, but that didn't go too well.


"I'm trying to sleep, Daddy, REALLY, but you know how hard it is on football Saturday!!"


Then, waking up from a nap that Jack FINALLY took!
There were a few worrisome moments, but we pulled them through, Daddy! ROLL TIDE! 9-0
We Love You, Daddy!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Isn't this great!?!? Ben will be able to look at pics of his little guy and read up on all of the "happenings" while he is away at work.

YEA! 9-0 and counting....tell Jack that he has to pull EXTRA hard for the TIDE next weekend when we face LSU.

One more thing; John Parker LOVES Mickey Mouse and has ever since he was one! Still to this day, he will sing and dance to the "Hot-Diggity-Dog" song like he's never heard it before. The two of them might have to have a Mickey Mouse play date one day soon!! :)

The Wilson's said...

Hey Lori,
It has been forever since we last seen one another. I truly can't remember the last time! How sad! Your little boy is so cute! Yes, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is popular with my girls as well. It is so cute to hear them sing all the songs to the cartoons they watch.I am glad you have a blog, I enjoy looking at what everyone else is doing. Take Care.

Shonna said...

Sweet Jack...we love looking at him on the blog!!!

PS Sorry, but I'll be pulling for the Tigers of LSU this weekend...I know you understand though:)!!!

Anonymous said...

AWEEEE!!! Looks like you guys had a great, relaxing Saturday!!!