Monday, April 26, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday # 3 - The ABCs - Part 1
























...More ABCs of Life with Jack to come... Maybe next Tuesday!

25 comments:

Susan said...

What a cute idea- the ABC would make a cute scrapbook :)

Carrie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...you should put this in a scrapbook! Kiss my man, Jack...Aunt Dee Dee loves him so...

Sara said...

I LOVE this, such a cute idea! I agree with Susan and Carrie, this would be great in a scrapbook, or photo book!

Thanks for commenting on my blog! If the Hubby doen't jump in soon, I will be interfering and planning our trip, so were not sleepiong in the car:)


Have a great day,
Sara

Cleo said...

What an ABSOLUTELY adorable idea! (The "ABC'S)
I LOVED "K"!!! LMBO!!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by my Post It Note Tuesday post....was a HUGE encouragement to know I'm not the only one walking around a bit disheveled! ;)

jayayceeblog said...

What cute post-its! I love that he wants to pass off your kisses to Dave the Giraffe! These would also be cute framed across his bedroom wall.

Lynn Castleberry said...

That is so cute!! How do you find the time??? I really need to update my blog, but can't seem to find a spare minute these days. Maybe soon! :)

Together We Save said...

Oh these are so cute!! How fun!!

Colette S said...

I love your notes :) I'm constantly asked to cut the red off too and yes my kids loves CARS. I had no idea there was a cars 2 coming. Then I hope we'll get to watch it in the theatres this time around.

I always walk passed the fruit loops quickly as my kids declare how much they love them (and only had them once in their entire lives! lol ) Maybe I'll take a box on our trip for such fun.

Your list just makes me laugh. I love it.

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

Happy PINT! Great Post It's! I just love your header! Did you take that picture yourself?? I bet you did! I'm a beginner photographer. I got my camera for Christmas. I love your blog! I'm your newest follower...on Networked Blogs too!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

what a great way to record his moments! Cars 2? Sweet, as I am sick of the first one too!

Beth said...

We love green too! JL says, I'll take greeeen, cause it's my favorite! And we are fascinated with helicopters. Everytime he sees one he says, 'There's Pa'. And ofcourse there's NO place like HOME! Me and my little man can definitely agree on that!

I love the post-its! Makes for a super cute post!

Lee-Ann said...

Oh a super cute idea! I love it! I didn't know there was a Cars 2 coming! My kids will love that!

Evonne said...

What a cute idea!

Cars 2?!? Where have I been/ We must see that!

My son is the same way with colors, but his favorite is yellow.

Wendy @RunningonMTT said...

So cute -- love the idea of the ABC's!!!!

looking forward to next week!

Oka said...

too cute, how adorable

Mindy said...

How fun! sounds like he and my little guy would get along just great!

Kerry said...

Aww, how cute :)

Arena @ {thenerdswife} said...

Love it! Green is my favorite color, too! :)

Trac~ said...

Love the post it's - and can't wait to read more about Jack next week! :o) Enjoy the warm sunshine for me and send it my way if you would be so kind! LOL

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

I love this....awesome!

Unknown said...

oh this is too cute of an idea!! I love it! I have a Cars Movie addict in my 4 1/2 year old son as well.. gotta love it!

Tiffany said...

What a cute idea for Post it Note Tuesday. I did not know that a Cars 2 was coming out! Where have I been? My son watched the first one for weeks and weeks. I can't wait to see a new one. Thanks for sharing.

Kim Lehnhoff said...

It seems that green is a favorite color of a lot of little boys...now I will wonder why!

And what favorite color does someone who is colorblind like?

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I love this idea ...3yr olds are so cute (and funny as ! I have two lol!!)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh how fun is this! I think K is my favorite :)