Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Post It Note Tuesday - My Favorite Things
















22 comments:

Carrie said...

I didn't know you loved to read! Thanks for sharing! :)

Karen said...

TV on DVD is awesome!
Airport layovers...depends on the airport...8hrs in Amsterdam = fun. 12 hrs in Keiv = "please God make it end!!"

Unknown said...

Oh I would love a day at the beach! Movie and a pizza sounds really goon too...great post-its. ;0)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

What a GREAT post and hubs coming home is wonderful news too.

Love TV on DVD the way I catch up on things I'm missing :).

Love those authors too!

Cassie said...

My favorite things could read like a that to. Book, book, book, book etc etc. LOL

Debbie Petras said...

Lori, I love your unique post-it notes; how cute!

I miss the beach so much. That sounds wonderful!

I could never sleep until noon. I've tried but I'm definitely a morning person.

Love the same type of books.

Blessings,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! :)

A actually LOVE long layovers too...don't know why.

Beth said...

I love the post-it notes~ I would LOVE to sleep til noon, but my children have other plans! I'm just thankful for the mornings John watches them and I sleep-in for a little while...usually by 8:00-8:30, he's done, or either JL has held it in as long as he can and he's GOT to run in my bedroom yelling "wake-up Mama!"

I love to read as well. I don't really know how that came about, b/c 3 years ago I couldn't stand to read anything!~

Lucy said...

Have fun at the beach, I love to soak up the sun, anywhere!!! I understand the love of DVR. I can't remember the last time I have ever slept til noon (I'm 44) I have been raising my two children and never really was able once they entered my life (lol). I understand your love of reading!!!! What a great list and focusing on 'happy' things, I'm a venter (lol)but then I let it go and move right on to good things!!

Emily :) said...

Yep, we would so be great friends if we got to hang out. :) And I can totally sleep til noon if Josh is home. Glad I'm not the only one. I always feel guilty.

You should really plan a trip to come see me and you could have as much beach time as you want! :)

The Drama Mama said...

I absolutely love to read too!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Perhaps we could start a cheesecake haters club and be co-presidents. Haha.

Trac~ said...

Great post its, Lori! You have a beautiful family! P.S. I like the layovers sometimes in airports too. Depends though. And I have NO idea what we ever did before DVRs! LOL Thanks for stopping by to say hello! Big hugs! :o)

~ Noelle said...

Isn't it amazing at all the little things that are so wonderful in our lives?
Love the TV on DVD, let me tell you...
I bought Everbody Loves Raymond season 3 and 4 on DVD (Target had them on sale for $15 for the set...
Now, I can NOT FIND season 1 and 2... Well, I found them for $30 EACH, not paying that! HA HA!!!
If you watch Army Wives, that is a great one to get on DVD

Life Without Pink said...

I miss sleeping in past 7am :( What a great blog - beautiful. Thanks for coming by mine as well.

Lee-Ann said...

Such sweet post its! I love seeing the positive, it makes me smile. :)

Sara said...

Love your post and the positive engery it gave me. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful day!
Sara

Anonymous said...

Your favorite things list is very good. Ya know, I am joining the group of friends who can't sleep till noon. Even on weekends, I get up early.

Susan Cook said...

those all sound like great things. I used to be able to sleep until noon - haven't done that in probably 20 years though. - lol.

Have a great day♥

Unknown said...

What great post its! I also love to read, and the long layovers- as long as I don't have the kids with me anyway!

Have a great week, I'm a new follower!

Unknown said...

Love your list! I could sleep till noon everyday if I was allowed to!

Lydia

Colette S said...

That was your layover :)

There is so much to be thankful for and now I'm enjoying your music again :)

Jenners said...

I'm a huge Nelson DeMille fan!!!! I love his John Corey books. I was so mad when his last book didn't feature Corey. Boo hiss.